Our supplemental RPowerDTM product gives Revenue Protection policyholders the opportunity for more revenue than insuring with Revenue Protection alone.
RPowerD offers any or all the following benefits:
- Select the current market price or use the projected price.
- Elect one or multiple pricing intervals in full or ½ month increments.
- Use Added Price Coverage to increase the projected price.
- Select higher coverage levels up to 95% of the current expected revenues.
- Opt out of double coverage on contracted grain.
- Flexibility of coverage by practice.
- Cost savings by allowing for a FSA Agricultural Risk Coverage offset.
The RPowerD sales season spans virtually the entire crop year. Early purchase provides more intervals. More intervals equal the opportunity of greater risk management and as history shows, higher minimum revenue guarantees.
Revenue Power Guides
Create shallow loss covg. quote - 12-11-2018
Alternate disc. price period results - 12-6-2018
4 min. video for agents and producers - 11-27-2018
Creating templates for one-click quoting-11-13-2018
The only policy supplemental you need-11-8-2018
2019 Acreage shifts foretell huge corn crop-10-25-2018
2019 Corn prices breakeven levels...- 10-18-2018
RPowerD - Features producers love...- 10-9-2018
RPowerD - Harvest is a great time to talk... - 9-27-2018
RPowerD - Large 2018 crops open... - 9-19-2018
RPowerD - Liability adjustment factor- 8-23-2018
RPowerD - Maximum Price Movement - 8-21-2018
RPowerD - Using Market Price - 8-14-2018
RPowerD - Corn Power Play - 8-7-2018
RPowerD - Wheat Power Play - 8-2-2018
RPowerD - Wheat Focus - 5-31-2018
Wheat, Cotton, Grain Sorghum... - 5-24-2018
Summer Producer Meeting Planning - 5-22-2018
Hist. RP and RPowerD indemnity... - 5-17-2018
Producers welcoming conversation - 5-15-2018
3 Unique Features - 5-10-2018
RPowerD Power Play - 2019 Corn - 5-3-2018
Safety Net in Farming - 4-26-2018
Simple RPowerD Estimates - 4-24-2018
Value Priced Quotes - 4-19-2018