Our supplemental RPowerD product allows the policyholder to complement the risk coverage of revenue policies through additional crop price discovery methods and higher coverage levels beyond those offered under the MPCI plans of insurance. It also allows the policyholder to take additional action by customizing the price discovery for crop prices to better match their own marketing and risk management needs.
RPowerD offers any or all the following benefits:
- Select the current market price* or use the projected price.
- Elect one or multiple pricing intervals in full or ½ month increments.
- Protect yourself from fluctuating commodity prices.
- Guarantee premium to the projected price.
- Elect Enhanced Coverage Option (ECO)/Supplemental Coverage Option (SCO) offset to eliminate overlapping coverage with area-based MPCI endorsements on your individual based RPowerD coverage.
- Elect 50% to 85% RPowerD coverage with or without the SCO offset.
- Increase your supplemental revenue (price x yield) coverage up to 95% with or without the SCO/ECO offset dependent on your MPCI coverage and endorsements.
- Opt out of double coverage on contracted grain.
- Flexibility of coverage by practice.
- Cost savings by allowing for a FSA Agricultural Risk Coverage offset.
*RPowerD has a defined price movement limit for each crop. Visit with your NAU Country Marketing Representative or review our RPowerD Fact Sheet for more information.
The RPowerD sales season spans virtually the entire crop year. Early purchase provides more intervals. More intervals equal the opportunity of greater risk management and as history shows, higher minimum revenue guarantees.
Quoting and Training
RPowerD and MPowerD require additional training and access to Watts and Associates' Agent eVantage system. This system also provides quoting features.
Don't have a username and password?
- To receive an Agent eVantage username and password, you need to contact your NAU Country Marketing Representative. Please provide your Marketing Representative with your agency code, phone number, and email address. Your Marketing Representative will then contact the NAU Country Call Center to create an Agent eVantage account on your behalf.
- Within the Agent eVantage site, you can access training materials under the Training menu, you can take your RPowerD/NAU EASYrev exam under the Certify menu, or quote RPowerD or NAU EASYrev under the Estimators menu.
Revenue Power Guides