We may not be able to control the weather, or commodity prices, but we can promise to equip you with the right tools at the right time.
Online bill pay is available!*
Our Farmer Portal allows payment of MPCI, Crop-Hail, Named Peril, DRP Livestock premiums. This easy-to-use web based tool provides access to your policy billing details, 1099 statements, indemnity payments, and so much more. The Farmer Portal also offers the ability to enroll in direct deposit for faster loss payments, view policy coverage information down to the unit and yield level, track your losses, view your policy provisions, and interact with your policy maps. Plus, your agent and adjuster contact information are easily accessible.
*Livestock is unavailable for online bill pay
Did we mention that we are mobile?
As a farmer, you can manage your policy on the go! Download the NAU Country mobile app today and you will enjoy the following features:
- View coverages and insurance specifics
- Email or call your agent from within the application
- Receive an electronic copy of previous billing statements anytime
- Sign up to receive Hail Notifications, when bad weather is near your field
- Forecast possible loss estimates with the Price Tracking and Indemnity feature
- Submit a notice of loss as soon as you determine there is a probable loss
- Track the status of your submitted claims
- Tap “Policy Map” to view mapped fields
- Understand your crop health conditions at a field level with Field Insights™
- Stay informed on the latest hail event with EASYview Weather
- View premiums due and indemnities paid
One account for two services!
You only need one account to login to both our Farmer Portal and NAU Country mobile app. To access the NAU Country mobile app or Farmer Portal, you'll need to register with your policy number, policy type (MPCI, Hail, Named Peril, or DRP Livestock), tax ID, and an email address. Our system will guide you through the steps, however, should you have questions - we're here to help!