Explore the Agent Portal!
Our new Agent Portal showcases a modern look and feel that is simplistic and easy-to-use. The new web-based system offers a robust engine, sleek user interface, and strategic business management tools that will help you daily.
Whether you want to access your EASYsuite systems, manage policy details, or sign-up for continuing education courses, the new Agent Portal has it all. Here are just a few of the benefits you are sure to enjoy:
- Never lose track of important updates. Our system will continue to house important messages from the Message Center, but now has the ability to filter, sort, and search for a specific RMA bulletin, Presidential Update, or underwriting processing change.
- Provide phenomenal customer service! The Agent Portal’s “My Farmers” section provides crop insurance details including, coverage, unit, and field data, in addition to important dates, claim tracking, financial data, and policy documents. Now you can look in just one place to find the service information you need.
- Risk management tools at your fingertips. Access Field Insights™, EASYview Weather, the Precision Farming Dashboard, and all our new Commodity Markets information at a click of a button!
- Be in-the-know! Always be aware of NAU Country continuing education courses, training exams, and self-help technology training materials within the Training area. This includes our newly redesigned Agent Help Library, Tips and Tricks, and Training Videos!
- Improve your brand. Don’t forget to check out our Advertising page, NAU Country Store, and the improved Supply Order System (SOS) and Wall Map and Map Book Ordering systems. Take advantage of these resources to advertise your business.
- Assist with quicker claim payments and service. Sign your farmers up for direct deposit of indemnities, assist with Notice of Loss submission, track claims, and display what if indemnity scenarios all in within the Agent Portal.
Make sure to check out all these great tools today!
We know change can be difficult, so we have provided an Agent Portal Training Suite for your benefit and reference. The training suite will include a recorded Agent Portal training, in addition to an all-encompassing user guide, and many short and concise Tips and Tricks on specific areas of the Agent Portal. You can also talk to your Marketing Representative and Underwriter for more details.
Need help in setting up an Agent Portal account?
- Navigate to www.naucountry.com
- Select the “Agent Portal Login” button
- Click on the "Don't have an account? Register today!" link
- Select "Agency" as the type of account you want to register for
- Or go directly to: https://portal.naucountry.com/RequestUser.aspx