Get Your Photos Published
Don’t miss your chance to be part of the 2018 NAU Country Calendar. Submit your entry today! Whether you're a hobby photographer or if you just purchased a camera, we want to see your photos!
Our 2017 Calendar focused on Sunrises and Sunsets in American Agriculture. This year we want to see The four seasons of farming!
Your farms look beautiful no matter what time of the year! Do you have a photo of the first frost or snowfall on your fields? How about a stormy spring downpour over your crops? What about a sunny and hazy June afternoon? Or even a vibrant fall colored “farmscape”? No matter the type of crop, farm animal, or your skill level, we want to see your photographs. Send us what you’ve got!
Please note: We are happy to accept pictures, but not all will be chosen to be printed in the calendar.
Agents, Farmers, NAU Country employees, and friends, submit your photos by 12 p.m. CDT on Friday, September 22, 2017. Anyone wishing to enter should email a digital copy of their photo along with a signed Release Form to ITMarketing@naucountry.com.
After the submission closes, we will post photos that have met printing and contest requirements to our Facebook page in a photo gallery and allow voting for the top photos. The top 20 “LIKED” photos will be used within or on the covers of the 2018 NAU Country Calendar. The top voted photo will have the front cover of the calendar. Chosen photographs will be given printed recognition including name, county, and state. Selected participants will be notified via email and receive a free calendar.
Photo submission requirements:
- Photo submission including name, email, county, and state
- Signed Release Form
- Meet minimum size requirements of 12'' wide x 9'' tall at 300 dpi/3675 pixels wide x 2775 pixels tall
- Meet photo deadline of Friday, September 22, 2017 at 12 p.m. CDT
Unsure of how to determine photo size? Follow these steps!
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to the folder where your pictures are located
- Right click in the folder and choose View
- Select Details
- At the top of the window you'll see Name, Date, Type, Size, (etc.), right click within that area
- Choose More
- Within the pop-up, scroll down and select Dimensions
- Right click on the image
- Select Properties
- Select the Details tab
- Scroll down and you'll see Dimensions
By December, your photo could be hanging in NAU Country Insurance Company and agency offices across the United States!
Now's your chance! Ready, set, click!